|Standard self weight||110 g||power||MEDIUM|
|Egi||2.5 – 4||Line range||PE 0.5 – 1.2|
- Adopt ultra lightweight carbon material and realize an ideal blank that will firmly and smoothly return quickly. In addition, we applied unpainted unsuspended finish which brings out a light and sharp casting feel.
- Guide system
- Line trouble is few, and Fuji stainless steel frame K guide which is hard to disturb action from single foot is original setting.
- The joint part adopts a high-grade spigot joint in contact with the surface. Transmit the signal transmitted to the tip to the hand without loss.
- Reel seat design
- Adopted Fuji IPS reel seat of high fit type painted on fearless black polish. Carbon pipe spacer attached, firmly grasping the design with less steps.
- Grip design
- Adopting EVA separate grip. The minimum rear grip shape which fit into the pocket of a palm at the time of casting and it is easy to grip. At the grip end a high quality and proof of trust, the second stage original end plate is attached.